Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Keepin' it Coral!

Hi Everyone!




I LOVE this color combo!!!
It was super gloomy pretty much all day yesterday, but that made this outfit even better because it made me happy despite the weather! 
Anyways, FINALLY around 7 PM the sun made an appearance so we hurried and took a few photos. 
Also, I promise I'm not wearing a bump-it...my hair for some reason decided to be super voluminous up top...not that I'm complaining :) 
I hope you are inspired! 

~

Adoro esta combinacion de color!!!
Estuvo un poco oscuro ayer, pero eso solo hizo este traje mejor ya que me puso de buenas a pesar del clima triste!
FINALMENTE, como a las 7 PM, el sol empezo a reaparecer asi que nos apresuramos para aprovercharlo y tomamos unas cuantas fotos.  
Tambien prometo que no tengo puesto un "bump-it"...mi cabello, por alguna razon, decidio ser super voluminoso...bueno, tampoco me quejo :)
Espero que les guste!



By the way:

Jeans are from Kohls

Top is from Forever 21

Sweater is from Gap

Belt is from Charlotte Russe

Wedges are from Rue 21

Bag is from Ebay














See you again soon! 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment