Saturday, April 14, 2012

I Have Arrived!!!

Hello Everyone!!

My name is Michelle and I am so excited to finally begin my adventures in the blogging world! I am 21 years old, a college student and on my way to graduating a semester early! I am from Chicago and am fortunate enough to experience all four seasons throughout the year, which allows me to try all kinds of fashion trends. But it also gives me some challenges, like how to turn a big, puffy winter coat into a fashion statement, but I love a good challenge! 
This blog is going to be dedicated to fashion while also giving you a glimpse into my daily life and sharing the special moments and people I am fortunate enough to have with me. 
I follow tons and tons of blogs and I know everyone loves a frequently updated blog so I am going to try to post as much as possible and hopefully you don't get sick of me! Something I love most about blogging, is that I have found nothing but love on everyone's pages. I know not everyone is going to like my style, but I know some people will and I can't wait to share my fashion with those who will support! 
I can't wait to get in touch with all of you, hear your thoughts and become a fan of your blogs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment