Friday, May 4, 2012

Noah's Ark

Hello Everyone!





So for the past week or so it's been raining like the second coming of Noah's Ark! I literally saw streams of water forming randomly across sidewalks with twigs and leaves floating along. 
But from the rain comes flowers, so I decided to celebrate the sun with a flowery dress! 
The color scheme looks more appropriate for fall I guess, but the dress is so light and comfy and it looked cute with the jacket so, oh well! 
Also, I hopped on the fedora train as you can see. I'm not exactly sure how I feel about the way it looks with my round face, but at least I tried it! 
I hope you are inspired!

By the way:

Jean Jacket is from Charlotte Russe

Dress is from 599fashion.com

Bangles are from Forever 21

Wedges are from Ebay 

Fedora is from Forever 21 

~

Ultimamente, ha estado lloviendo como si hubiera sido la segunda venida de la Arca de Noe!  Literalmente vi corrientes de agua formandose al azar en las aceras con ramitas y hojas flotando en ellas.  
Pero con la lluvia llegan flores, asi que decidi celebrar el sol con un vestido florido!  
El color de la esquema perece mas apropiado para el otono, pero el vestido es tan ligero y comodo y se veia tan lindo con la torera que no hubo otra opcion.  
Como pueden ver opte usar este modelo de "fedoras" (la gorra).  No estoy exactamente segura de como luce con el contorno de mi cara, pero al menos lo intente!
Espero que les guste! 






















(I REALLY used to think my feet were much cuter before I started having pictures taken of them lol) 


P.S. I would like to give a HUGE thank you to my boyfriend and his mom who translate my entries into Spanish! Without them, the translations would not be understandable! 
Only my grandma understands my Spanish! :) 
  


See you again soon!
xoxo










2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a lovely comment! I love your outfit, and you have a great blog.
    Where's the link to follow?

    xo

    Mix & Match

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I just added the bloglovin' widget! That's what you use to follow right? I'm so new at this I have no idea what's going on! lol Thanks for visiting!!

      xoxo

      Delete