Monday, June 25, 2012

Cool in Coral!

    Hello Everyone!



Happy Monday everybody! I had such a fun weekend!! 
This past Saturday was my boyfriend's golden birthday!! Yesterday we went beach hopping and then we went on a sunset kayaking excursion! :D 
We kayaked in the Chicago river and it was AMAZINGGGGGGG!!! 
We were right in the heart of the city with skyscrapers towering over us on both sides, tons of water traffic from water taxis, private boats, and yachts giving tours of the city! 
It was sooo much fun!! I would definitely recommend this tour to everyone I know!!! 
If you would like more information about the specific kayaking company we went with let me know! They were great! :D 
My outfit today is super casual but fun! I love bright colors for the summer (obviously) and these coral shorts are perfect! I already have so many photos of the bracelets I'm wearing so I didn't include any pictures of those this time. Also, these shoes have been featured before too!
I hope you are inspired! 


By the way:

Top is from Forever 21

Vest is from Forever 21

Shorts are from Forever 21

Necklace is from Ebay

Shoes are from Lulus.com 

Bracelets are from Forever 21


~



See you again soon!
xoxo


4 comments:

  1. That necklace is so pretty! Love all the colors you chose for this outfit!

    -Victoria x
    walkinyourownshoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the necklace and love the denim vest with the coral shorts! xx Pip

    http://easyoutfitsbypip.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!
    I like your blog very much<3!
    Do you want to follow each other?
    http://daybydaywitht.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful necklace! Love it! You look comfy and cool!

    fashionistafueradelaciudad39@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete