Happy New Year Everyone!!!
Hello Again Everyone And A Very Happy New Year To You All!!!!!!!!!!
I do apologize for being off the grid lately! The holidays are always such a special time for me, I love spending time with family, and really that's all I want to do during the holiday season! We also have 3 early January birthdays so the celebrations are still on-going!
I have also been sick (boogery ::EWWWWW::) so I have been avoiding going outside and taking pictures, however, I am coming back up to normal levels and should have some great posts up for all of you soon!! Thank you for sticking with me!!! I really, really appreciate your support!!
Now how about we talk about my January Lust List items??
1. Kanye's Workout Plan Gym Bag - I know this is a serious throwback - and that hurts because it makes me feel super old - but can anyone find a better gym bag?!?! Not only would this motivate me to workout...but hello this is an awesome conversation starter and you will be the envy of all your fellow gym mates and resolution-ers! If lusting after this gym bag is wrong, I do NOT want to be right!!!!!
2. Leopard + Pink Nike Shoes - Leopard is my jam, always will be. I absolutely believe leopard is a neutral, and I think that should be an official rule. Also, pink has recently become one of my favorite colors, so what better combination could I find?!? My boyfriend has been asking me to go play basketball with him and I always tell him I can't because I need new shoes - my current black, blue and neon green (LOVE) shoes are the squeakiest and embarrassing - so I guess he knows what to do if he wants me to play with him ;) Love you M <3
3. Mint Vest - Mint will always be one of my top list colors!! I have been all about vests since this past fall and now I am hunting for mints, pinks, purples and maybe even a sunshine yellow :) No, I do not think a girl can ever have too many vests!! :D
4. Aerie Mint + Navy Sweater - Sweaters with this style cut and design have been all the rage lately! (Have you seen my Instagram post including a similar version?) The one I currently own is just a navy sweater with white design, but when I saw this one with the mint accent in there too, I just about hit the floor! Lol! Again, I am a big fan of mint so no surprise this sweater had to be on this list too!!
5. Distressed Denim - Distressed denim was a huge trend in 2014 and I think it will still be around for 2015 as well. Even if it isn't, distressed denim is an attitude, not just a trend. I typically like to distress my own denim, but this pair is just so beautiful!!!!
6. Kate Spade Aqua Metallic Heels - Again with the light minty colors!! These Kate Spade heels are just super gorgeous and remind me of Winter for some reason! Kate Spade can really do no wrong in my book anyways so I had to have an item of hers on my first lust list of the year!!
What do you predict are going to be the big trends in 2015? What is your New Years resolution?
Thank you again to everyone that follows, comments, supports and spreads the word!! I am so excited for everything that lies ahead this year!! And am so grateful to have all of you along with me!!!!
I am still catching up on comments, but please rest assured that I will be following everyone back that asks me too!!
Don't forget to follow me on Instagram!!!! Link at the top of my page! :) :) :)
See you soon!!