Well Hello Everyone!
Today I am going to be discussing what is on my November Lust List!
Of course, the links for all items will be below incase you find yourself lusting too!
1. Michael Kors Bag - If you like this bag just from the picture, you will LOVE it in person! When I saw this bag in the Michael Kors store I immediately fell in love! The style is classic, the color is a perfect neutral, and the chain/strap is just exquisite! Although this is great as an everyday glam bag, I would also love it for travel as a carry on for my magazines, ipad, snacks (lol), camera, swimsuit, and of course IDs, passport, and all of that! The shape of this bag reminds me of the vintage PanAm bags!
2. Muk Luks Mocha Knit Boots - Aren't these just the cutest? They are perfect for fall and so chic! They look super cozy and like all they need is some dark wash jeans, an oversized sweater with a blanket scarf and a top knot and BAM! Recipe for a perfect cozy outfit to shop in! Who doesn't love that??
3. ModCloth Hat - This tan and black hat can go with so many outfits! This can be casual or dressed up and the shape is so classic, this could be worn for years to come! The bow is also the perfect girly touch without being too in your face. Perfect colors and shape to contrast and compliment a number of outfits!
4. Eau So Fresh - Marc Jacobs - My absolute favorite scent! So fresh, flowery and classic! It is in no way overpowering, but absolutely intriguing! Not to mention the bottle is just too cute! This is on my lust list because sadly, I no longer have a bottle of my own. Perhaps someone will surprise me for my birthday? ;)
5. City Girl Smoking Slippers - I admit I am obsessed with smoking slippers! I LOVE that they are trendy now and that they come in so many cute styles!! These City Girl smoking slippers are just amazing and perfect for me as I am indeed a city girl! These are however, on the pricey side, so I will lust for these until there is a sale!
6. Calypso St Barth Fur Vest - Last but not least, this Calypso St. Barth fur vest! I do NOT wear real fur of any kind, however the look of this vest is so luxe I couldn't help but add it to my list! This comes in 4 different colors and all of them are just exquisite! Again, this vest is definitely on the pricey side, so on my lust list it will remain.
What is on your November Lust List?
Are you lucky enough to have a November birthday like me?
As always, thank you from the bottom of my heart for your comments, for following me, and for all of your support! I appreciate each and every one of you!!