Thursday, November 13, 2014

November Lust List

Well Hello Everyone! 

          Today I am going to be discussing what is on my November Lust List!
Of course, the links for all items will be below incase you find yourself lusting too! 

1. Michael Kors Bag - If you like this bag just from the picture, you will LOVE it in person! When I saw this bag in the Michael Kors store I immediately fell in love! The style is classic, the color is a perfect neutral, and the chain/strap is just exquisite! Although this is great as an everyday glam bag, I would also love it for travel as a carry on for my magazines, ipad, snacks (lol), camera, swimsuit, and of course IDs, passport, and all of that! The shape of this bag reminds me of the vintage PanAm bags! 

2. Muk Luks Mocha Knit Boots - Aren't these just the cutest? They are perfect for fall and so chic! They look super cozy and like all they need is some dark wash jeans, an oversized sweater with a blanket scarf and a top knot and BAM! Recipe for a perfect cozy outfit to shop in! Who doesn't love that??

3. ModCloth Hat - This tan and black hat can go with so many outfits! This can be casual or dressed up and the shape is so classic, this could be worn for years to come! The bow is also the perfect girly touch without being too in your face. Perfect colors and shape to contrast and compliment a number of outfits! 

4. Eau So Fresh - Marc Jacobs - My absolute favorite scent! So fresh, flowery and classic! It is in no way overpowering, but absolutely intriguing! Not to mention the bottle is just too cute! This is on my lust list because sadly, I no longer have a bottle of my own. Perhaps someone will surprise me for my birthday? ;) 

5. City Girl Smoking Slippers  - I admit I am obsessed with smoking slippers! I LOVE that they are trendy now and that they come in so many cute styles!! These City Girl smoking slippers are just amazing and perfect for me as I am indeed a city girl! These are however, on the pricey side, so I will lust for these until there is a sale! 

6. Calypso St Barth Fur Vest - Last but not least, this Calypso St. Barth fur vest! I do NOT wear real fur of any kind, however the look of this vest is so luxe I couldn't help but add it to my list! This comes in 4 different colors and all of them are just exquisite! Again, this vest is definitely on the pricey side, so on my lust list it will remain. 


What is on your November Lust List? 
Are you lucky enough to have a November birthday like me? 
Scorpios Unite!!!!!!


As always, thank you from the bottom of my heart for your comments, for following me, and for all of your support! I appreciate each and every one of you!! 

xoxo




36 comments:

  1. Thank you for great your comment in my blog♥
    I follow. Waiting you♥

    http://juliemcqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julie!! Heading over to your blog now!!

      Delete
  2. thanks for coming to my blog.
    yes, of course I should follow you to each other, I start, I just became follower of your blog.
    I hope spare parts> http://mcaruso930.blogspot.it
    I'll wait, kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Martina!! I will head over to your blog now!!

      Delete
  3. great list...thank you for your mutual follow proposal, I've followed you on both gfc and bloglovin.

    see you!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone may get a wish list for their own, i wish your wish not just a wish. I am Royal Wang, a writer, blogger, would you like to follow each other? Let me know

    http://www.fashionculturediary.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I wish this was a real list and not just a wish list! haha! Of course I would love to follow each other! I will head over to your blog now!!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you!!! #1 is definitely at the top of my list! lol

      Delete
  6. Hi beautiful, Thank you for stopping by and showing love onto my page, your blog is amazing as well :) I'm following you now via gfc, hope you follow back now x Keep in touch x


    Benish | Feminist Reflections
    A Thousand Pieces of You Hardcover Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Benish! I will head over and follow you too!!

      Delete
  7. <3 Cool selection!!!
    I'm following you via GFC, number 69.... now is your turn!!!
    Happy friday doll!!!

    Kisses, love Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Paola!! I will follow you as well!!

      Delete
  8. I would pick most of these things for myself as well- ahh, the temptation! ;)
    Followed via gfc #70, follow back? xx Maja
    - http://modern-muffin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The temptation is real!! lol of course I would love to follow each other! I will head over to your blog now!

      Delete
  9. Great list!
    Maybe we ca follow each other? Just let me know!
    xx
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Of course we can follow each other! I will head over to your blog now!!

      Delete
  10. Te segui! ;D

    Ótimo sábado, Michelle!

    Beijo! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sure, follow me, i follow back :)

    XX

    http://betrendylbeyourself.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a very very nice list! I really like slippers!!!
    XOXO from Shanghai

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! The slippers do look super comfy!! lol

      Delete
  13. Thank you so much! I will follow you too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. no. 1 and no. 6 would be on my wishlist too!! Just great choices honey :)

    If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted and maybe follow each other?
    xoxo Colli || my Blog - TOBEYOUTIFUL || Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Colli!! I will head over to your blog now! Of course we can follow each other!!

      Delete
  15. Wow, this is a great list. and thanks for reading my blog,yes, i am following you, hope you can follow back

    http://www.fashionculturediary.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will head over to your blog now to follow!!

      Delete
    2. Actually I just checked and I was already following you! lol

      Delete
  16. Seja bem vinda, Michelle!

    Ótima segunda!

    Beijo! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a beautiful outfit! Simple and chic at the same time, love it :)
    I am following you now, you can check out my blog and follow back if you like :)

    xoxo
    Aimie von Channel Of Creation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aimie! Of course I will follow you!!

      Delete