This week I am loving arm candy!
I honestly don't have many bracelets right now so I am in definite need of some new ones! I have separated the bracelets into four categories as you can see above. These all come from different places and different price ranges. Some of them are outrageously priced, but a girl can dream!
Now on to the bummer announcement.
I won't have a photographer until sometime next week so I won't be able to post outfits until that time either. I really wish I could post outfits this week, but I'll just have to wait. Don't worry though, as soon as my photographer is back in action, I will be posting as much as possible! Stay with me!
1. A girl can never have enough bangles and cuffs!
They are timeless! Sure, the variation in which they are worn changes, but adding one or two bangles or a statement cuff to an outfit can always brighten up the look and take it to a new level of chic!
Also, I realize #6 isn't a set of bangles or a cuff, but I just thought those bracelets were super cute and on trend for the summer, and such a great price! :D
1. Stella & Dot Lindsay Bangles 2. Marbled Cable Stretch Bracelet 3. 5 Piece Bangle Set 4. Variety Bangle Set 5. Forest Fern Enamel Bangle 6. Beaded Wood Bracelet 7. Faux Stone Pyramid Bracelet
2. Chain bracelets are my absolute favorite right now!
I love the way the current styles are intertwined with thread, ribbons, jewels, charms, etc. They look so effortless and super chic at the same time!
Also, I know #2 and #8 are not chain bracelets, but they really fit in with the overall look of this collection so I made an exception. :)
1. Aurelie Bidermann 2. Ettika Satin Cord Pastel Braided Wrap Bracelet 3. Nina Ricci 4. Floral Chain Charm Bracelet 5. Rubber Turnlock Bracelet 6. 3 Row Charm Bracelet 7. Joyful Bracelet
3. Leather bracelets look so luxe!
It doesn't matter how simple the design is, the leather just gives it an extra oomph that really adds class, sophistication and chicness to an outfit! All the gorgeous colors don't hurt either! ;)
3. Metropark USA.Website is not working, link will be up as soon as everything is fixed.
4. Neon Double Wrap Bracelet 5. Neon Double Wrap Bracelet 6. Tribal Wrap Bracelet 7. Electric Blue Lizard
4. Skull bracelets are really having a moment right now!
Personally, they remind me of the Day of the Dead celebrations.
I wasn't a big fan of this trend until I discovered #2, which are the Alexander McQueen versions! The purple one especially is just so vibrant and gorgeous!
The more I searched, the more I began to like this trend. It's fun! Especially with all the bright colors these bracelets come in, the vibe isn't so dreary.
Either way, once the trend passes, I'll keep my collection for the Day of the Dead festivities in years to come! :D
6. Metropark USA. Again, wesbite is not working.
Which item is your favorite?
See you again soon!